Tuesday, July 9, 2013

the blues

I've got the moving blues. I've officially moved into my new home. It's lovely, to say the least. I'm living alone, which is a nice change. I've been lucky in my living situations thus far in life, but I knew I wanted to live alone for this next year. I do much better with (a lot of) my own space when I'm under pressure, and with my first year of my new career, I'll certainly be under a lot of it.

Anyways, along with moving, I'm not making any money these days. So, moving to a new city, with no money, leads to a bored little Celeste.

You know, I've thought of the usual things. The library, for one. I went the other day, but apparently you need TWO things to prove residency, and silly old me, I only brought one. I baked a gallette the other night, to waste time. It tasted pretty good, but I didn't put foil around it, and the juice leaked all over my oven and made a smoky mess. For now, I suppose I'll continue my Netflix obsession. I'll check back in as soon as I have something of interest to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment