Friday, June 28, 2013

End of the year goals

I wrote back in December about my goals for this year. One of them was to try new things. I've been thinking about that a lot as I'm getting ready to a new city and start my career. I want to settle on some nice hobbies to fill the void and give me a creative outlet. Here's what I'm thinking these days:

  • I want to learn how to make my own sushi. I LOVE sushi. If I had to eat it every day, I would be more than okay with that. I don't think it will be that difficult to accomplish, but I need to invest the time, money, and energy to get started.
  • I want to learn how to sew. I can hand-sew just fine, and I like to embroider things, but I want to be able to make things. It'd be nice to just buy the fabric and make a dress that fits me perfectly. 
  • Of course, I want to dedicate more time to this blog!
What are your hobbies? Any tips on my hopefully future hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment