Monday, June 3, 2013

Um, it's June.

Sorry, y'all.
Quick updates:

  • I finished my internship back in April! It was one of the most rewarding experiences I've had. It took up all of my free time though. I was struggling to fit everything in. I had to make sacrifices, like only watching tv in the bathtub. 
  • I cut off all my hair in February. Oops. 
  • I graduated from college? What? 
  • Due to some unfortunate events, I've been couchsurfing for almost a month. Luckily, I've been able to settle down some. I still won't be completely settled until July, so don't be surprised if I'm not overly present. 
So, I've just been working a lot, trying to get a tan, and drinking too much. I also started watching Grey's Anatomy. Oh my glob, it's so (bad)good. Anyways, with this roundabout re-introduction, I hope  to start posting again! Let me know you're listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment